📣***STOP STALLING*** 📣
4 Hour Intensive Boot Camp
Four hours of training AND implementation for the woman who is...
🚀 READY TO LAUNCH 🚀 her first or next program/product/service and wants to do it ASAP.
Let's cut to the chase...
You've got all of these incredible ideas. Like, world-changing incredible.
And you're still staring at a blank screen, saying you'll get to it tomorrow or whatever other excuse you decide you've been using lately.
The fact of the matter is that you're still not doing it.
'IT', that thing which, whenever you think about the word 'resistance', is exactly what pops into your mind.
It's time to do things differently.
Because if you do what you've always done, you get what you've always got, and I'm guessing that you're pretty much over getting nowhere?
The STOP STALLING Boot Camp is four hours of teaching, learning and DOING (broken into step-by-step sections) for the woman who HAS the idea and now she just needs the accountability and the action steps to see it come to fruition.
Let's do this...
Hey, I'm Naomi!
And the success I've had in my own business after FINALLY moving from a hobby status blogger and vlogger for 5+ years has largely been down to one thing...
Consistent action and the ability to 'launch' before I'm even 100% ready to - because I am utterly convinced that done IS better than perfect and that most of the time, perfectionism is procrastination in disguise.
Since starting my business with the sale of two devotional e-books in October 2016, I've launched and filled my first ever e-course, coached a number of clients 1:1, launched my first group program twice, opened up my now thriving monthly membership mastermind and opened up a number of mini programs and run challenges along the way. Not to mention leading my free Facebook community, in which I deliver regular content pretty much daily.
The world is waiting for your work.
This is something I always say but only because it's TRUE.
Those ideas and goals you've got? The program you're ready to share? That blog you want to start?
There are people out there WAITING for you to show up and do the work.
So what's it going to be?
Another stream of excuses, only to find yourself in the exact same place in a couple months time?
Here's what we're going through in the STOP STALLING Boot Camp...
- How to take imperfect action so that you can finally get out of your own way and do the work the world is waiting for.
- 'Pre-sale buzz' - How to get your audience ready for what you've got so that they can't sign up quick enough when you launch.
- Timescales which create urgency (for you!) and hold you accountable to getting it done so that you can stop overthinking and finally share what God's been stirring in you for far too long.
- Knowing your numbers. It's not ALL in the strategy, we know that. However, knowing your numbers can help you manage expectations around a launch effectively and enable you to do what you need to do in order to meet your goals.
- Adding value so that you don't just arrive in people's inboxes with an offer before they've even had a chance to get to know you.
- Confidence in asking for the sale so that you're not hiding behind loads of content, fearful of actually putting a price on it and getting it out there.
And that's just the beginning...
'The Skills vs The Sale'
is going to teach you:
Why having an amazing skill/gift isn't enough to fully step into all that being an entrepreneur entails and what you need to be doing next to fully step into CEO mode.
- How to 'ask for the sale' in a way which doesn't leave you feeling sleazy so that you're generating income as well as having impact.
- How to monetise your message/product/service (and if even that sentence makes you feel yuck, that's okay. We can talk about that too.)
All that's left to do is sign up via the link below and you'll get instant access to the Boot Camp and be one step closer to launching your first or next offer.
Don't leave this until tomorrow... again.
Let's do this, lovely. Sign up below.
Just £49 ($65)
Receive lifetime access to the Boot Camp so that you can launch your programs again and again.